Wednesday 21 January 2015

Feedback so far

I have shown my first Rough Edit to a small audience and received some feedback: 


  • Some of the lip-syncing is slightly out of sync
  • The length of a few shots are too long - vary shots 
  • Repeat images on the chorus - ongoing theme
  • Story/Dancing contrast implied more 
  • Make sure all shots are in focus

How will I fix these issues?


-> In order to sort out the lip-syncing, I will edit a few of the shots in order to get it in better time
-> I will vary the shots more, in order to be more interesting for the audience
-> The chorus shots need to be linked to each other - ongoing theme (same shot twice)
-> Create a split screen between the dance and the lip-syncing to portray contrast
-> Edit out the out-of-focus shots, replace with a varied shot

No comments:

Post a Comment