Wednesday 25 February 2015

Ancillary Task - Point 9 - Audience Feedback for Mock Digipak

Here is my mock Digipak



I have shown the mockup of my digipak to a selected audience and received some useful feedback

Here is my first piece of audience feedback, from this I can see from another perspective how I can improve the look of the digipak. Particularly, match the second picture better with the rest. 

Here is my second piece of audience feedback, from a friend of mine who is also showing it around with her friends. This is more of a complimentary piece of feedback as opposed to anything needing changed. 

Here is a very useful piece of audience feedback

Here is another complimentary piece of audience feedback for my mock digipak. 



Here is some more audience feedback for my digipak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment