Thursday 12 March 2015

Evaluation Task - Point 4

What Technologies did I use?


Firstly, I used a Fujifilm HD film camera to film my video. This was an effective piece of equiptment as my shots were taken in a good quality way. 

Secondly, I uploaded my shots onto my MacBook Air. 

Thirdly, I used iMovie to edit my shots, this had it's advantages and disadvantages. As it as editing software installed automatically onto my laptop there were many effects I couldn't do. For example, I was hoping to have a split-screen to show the connection between both my actress and the dancer. This was not possible, however the connection was as clearly made as possible. 

Fourthly, I used a mixture of Microsoft Word and Photoshop to make my final digipak. I used Photoshop in order to get the colors to suit the pastel theme, but I used Microsoft Word to make the writing colors match the colorscheme. I also used these programmes to make my Advertisement Task.  

Fifthly, I uploaded my video to YouTube and shared it to Facebook, as well as my Digipak and Advertisement to gain views and audience feedback. I have now received 466 YouTube viewings on my video. 




No comments:

Post a Comment