Wednesday 19 November 2014

Point 23 - Locations

For my music video I will be filming a majority of shots from home. I will be using a range of locations at home.

FROM HOME:

1. Greenhouse - To give outside/surreal scene for video
2. Drawing Room - Slightly done-up room which will give a superficial effect from the lip-syncer
3. 'Party Room' (above the stables) - A plain white background for the close-up shots. Will contrast with colors in video.
4. Bedroom - A place the lip-syncer feels 'at home'.
5. Garden - Won't be in bloom however the setting will be effective

FROM SCHOOL:


1. Dance Studio - A simple area for the very skilled and experienced dancer.



Photos Of Locations At Home:


1. Greenhouse:


2. Drawing Room: 





3. 'Party Room' (the room will not be decorated - but simply a white background).




4. Bedroom(pardon the mess…)





5. Garden



Photos Of Locations At Gordonstoun School: 

1. Dance Studio:


Here is my email to the Head Of Dance at Gordonstoun to seek permission to use one of the Dance Studios. I will post again once I hear back from her.






No comments:

Post a Comment