Wednesday 19 November 2014

Point 24 - Casting and Casting Shots

I have decided to cast two females for my music video. I have considered having a male dancer but I think the song has a hidden meaning of iscolation. The two actresses will never come together - as the dancer is away within her own thoughts as is the singer.

Lip Syncer:

A friend from out of school named Beatrice Begg. She is very beautiful and would work well with the camera. She also has a slightly edgy look which I think would work well with this particular song.

Here is a headshot of Bea 



Dancer:

A girl who is in the junior school named Flora De La-Mortière. She is a very capable dancer and I feel she would capture the feeling and the meaning of the song very well through her dance.

Here is a headshot of Flora


Driver: As a part of the conclusion of the video - I am going to have Bea driven away in a Porsche. My Dad will be used to do this and will also be dressed as a driver in a tuxedo and dark sunglasses. 

Here is a headshot of my Dad - Gavin








No comments:

Post a Comment