Thursday 9 October 2014

Point 14 - Audience Research

Here is a list of the questions to ask for my audience research:

1. What kind of music do you listen to?


2. What draws you to that type of music?

3. Does the music video for the song make a difference to the song?

4. What sorts of things do you like in a music video?


5. What puts you off a music video?


Here is my first audience member research. My laptop won't allow me to put the videos all together so I will be uploading them on their own.














I asked my friend Emma her opinion on these questions:

1. Pop music
2. The beat 
3. Yes, a storyline is very effective as it makes the song more emotional and meaningful
4. I like syncronized movements for example dancing. 
5. Not linking to the actual song and bad quality and looks rushed is very off-putting. 


I also asked my friend Hugo his opinion on these questions: 


1. I like slightly edgy music, for example slower beats
2. The slower beats get me really chilled out
3. Yeah, I really like special effects in music videos
4. Special effects and syncronized lip syncing is very important because it is attractive to the eye
5. If I am listening to a chilled song and the music video is very upbeat and exciting then it doesn't help the mood - the video needs to fit the song

No comments:

Post a Comment