Thursday 9 October 2014

Point 15 - Perfect Audience Member


I went onto the UK Tribes Website and had a look at potential audience members. Here is a screen shot above of stereotypical characters of people. 

Different Audience Members: 

ALTERNATIVE 

Here I have a photo of a woman dressed in all black - she would be a bit of a stereotypical 'nerd' too. Very smart, but would keep to herself. 


ASPIRANT

Here I have a photo of a woman dressed up in a slightly more formal outfit as I think that being aspirant is being very on top of everything fashion-wise, knowing everything and slightly more upper-class on the fashion side.



LEADING EDGE

Here I have a photo of three women wearing slightly alternative clothes, a bit edgy, but trendy and natural. She has her laptop with her as she would enjoy blogging about her life and inspiring others. A slightly more 'Artsy' character. 



URBAN

Here I have a photo of a woman wearing a more relaxed outfit - comfy trousers and a big jumper as she would enjoy comfort over style. 



MAINSTREAM

Here I have a photo of a woman dressed up in a very 'mainstream' outfit. Leopard print hinted in with a black leather jacket hints at following the mainstream crowd more than being her own person. 



MY PERFECT AUDIENCE MEMBER 

Here I have a photo of a woman who is a mixture of all the personalities above. She would be smart, artsy and aiming towards inspiration - she would own a laptop as she would enjoy blogging about her life. She has her hair down as she would be quite relaxed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment